It's the fourth week of classes and it seems like forever. I have so much work to do! So this week we did Stacks and Queues, and started talking a bit about linked lists. Stacks are very easy to understand with real life examples. Some one in the lecture gave an example of a suitcase with clothes, the first piece of cloth to go in is the last to come out and the last to go in is the first to come out. This made me understand stacks very well. I find them very easy to deal with now. We learned about unittests, which i personally find very confusing. Linked list also confuse me at the moment, but we have just been given an introduction so hopefully i'll be able to understand after we talk about it in detail with some examples. This week's lab was based on Stacks and Queues, I found it quite easy. The methods we were supposed to implement were not complicated. Plus, the great thing was that the quiz was also based on Queue, we had to write what the result of the given function was. Next week, we have our first term test and I am not too confident about it. I am extremely nervous, but I hope it goes well!
No comments:
Post a Comment