Saturday, 26 March 2016

Week 10

Assignment 2 was due this week, I think my partner and I did a good job. All our methods and search algorithms were working. The program was also not taking a lot of time to run. Last week we wrote a method to delete a node from the tree, but that was an iterative approach. This week we learned how to write the same method recursively. Again, we discussed several cases and possibilities. The solution for the recursive one had way less lines of code than the iterative solution. We also started talking about the efficiency of algorithms, it seemed to be difficult but I will only be sure once we learn more about it. Since my lab is on Friday, this week the university is closed for Good Friday so I don't have my lab. Next week we are supposed to give a demo for our assignment, we have to explain our understanding of the code. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment